Alumier MD Pharmaceutical-Grade Products Are Simply The Best For Your Skin
Are you wasting money on ineffective skincare products? Are you buying ‘simple & natural’ products for your sensitive skin, which are in fact packed with inactive compounds, fragrance masking chemicals & preservatives? Speak to us today about AlumierMD pharmaceutical grade skincare, prescribed specifically to your skins needs by medically trained professionals.
Skincare products are the least invasive method of changing the appearance of your skin. However in order to get the best results, you need to know the difference between ‘over the counter’ and ‘pharmaceutical grade’ skincare.
Over the counter skincare & premium beauty products.
Over the counter skincare products can be bought from all high street health & beauty retailers, supermarkets & department stores. The products range in price from cheap to more expensive ‘premium beauty’ brands. All over the counter skincare products generally contain a similar composition of ingredients (up to 70% pure ingredients). Over the counter products must fit most skin concerns and usually do not contain many active ingredients, they are typically made up of inactive compounds, fragrances and preservatives. Where over the counter products do claim to contain active ingredients, they are usually miniscule in overall concentration and provide no measurable benefit, but enable the manufacturers to make bold statements in their marketing to the consumer. Over the counter products are unable to penetrate past the dead skin cells sitting on the surface of the skin, the products are less effective, take longer to work & are ultimately more expensive to use in the long run than pharmaceutical grade products.
Pharmaceutical/medical grade skincare.
Only about 5% of the skincare products on the market are considered pharmaceutical/medical-grade, despite this they are also some of the most effective. Products within this category contain over 99% pure, active ingredients, which are backed up by scientific studies proving they have beneficial effects on the structure or function of the skin (e.g reducing wrinkles, brown spots, hydrating & repairing). In addition to the active ingredients within pharmaceutical grade skincare, another big difference from over the counter products is their level of penetration into the skin. Where over the counter products are unable to penetrate past the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin, pharmaceutical grade products have the ability to penetrate the epidermis (top layer of living skin) down to the dermis (lower layers of skin). It is within the dermis that new skin cells are produced & where collagen, elastin and pigmentation reside. Loss of collagen & elastin contribute to ageing skin and so pharmaceutical grade products are required to penetrate deep enough to help counteract this & repair.
AlumierMD home skin care & professional clinic treatments.
Invented by top scientists & physicians, the AlumierMD line is customised to meet each individuals needs for optimal results using potent, natural ingredients without compromising on the results they deliver. AlumierMD products combine various medical-grade ingredients, including AHA’s, BHA’s, retinol, antioxidants, vitamins & peptides, as well as innovative new components. Concentrations of these ingredients are generally much higher than highstreet/premium beauty brands and work synergistically to improve skin conditions, including acne, rosacea, dry skin, hyperpigmentation & aging skin.
AlumierMD products are free from:
- PARABENS – Synthetic preservatives with questionable safefty & disruption of hormone function.
- SULFATES – Aggressive detergents (Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate) which disrupt the delicate balance of the body’s natural living ecosystem.
- MINERAL OIL – A colourless & odourless oil made from petroleum! It may be contaminated with toxins, has been shown to clog pores and does not give your skin anything beneficial.
- ARTIFICIAL COLOURS– Often used to make a cosmetic pretty, they are potentially cancer causing.
- ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES – Fragrances used in cosmetics can contain up to 200 ingredients. They can cause problems such as headaches, dizziness, rash, coughing, skin irritation & pigmentation changes.
- CHEMICAL SUNSCREEN – Contain chemicals which can cause skin reactions, clog pores & increase the incidence of brown spots (age spots) on the skin.
…We also love that AlumierMD care passionately about protecting and preserving the environment and natural resources like we do here at Serenity Aesthetics.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable and does not use cellophane to decrease the amount of waste.
- Products are not tested on animals.
- Scrubs within the skincare range contain only biodegradable exfoliating agents which do not affect marine life & water quality.
- Ingredients are sustainable and suppliers who share their vision of protecting & maintaining our environment are carefully chosen.
- Continually work on strategies to decrease their carbon footprint.
AlumierMD pharmaceutical grade skincare is only available through specially trained retail outlets so contact us today at SERENITY AESTHETICS on 0113 8214565 to book your FREE no obligation skincare consultation.
AlumierMD products are great for protecting your skin in the sun. Read this artice to find out more.